Nothing left unattempted
T: Telephone02 9874 2515
Positive Behaviour for Engaging Learners (PBEL) is a program run at West Ryde Public school that strives to provide a quality education in a safe and respectful learning environment. It is a positive tool that enables staff to encourage students to become safe and respectful life-long learners.
Positive Behaviour for Learning is designed to facilitate children to achieve to the best of their ability, both socially and academically using a broad range of strategies to encourage positive behaviour, whilst preventing problem behaviour.
Behaviour Expectations at West Ryde Public School
Being a safe and respectful learner requires students to:
- walk during transition times
- walk on the asphalt
- behave appropriately in the classroom
- use the toilet facilities appropriately
- use classroom equipment appropriately
- wear hats and being sun safe
- know where to play
- know how to act in the event of an emergency
- listen to instructions from staff
- move quickly when they hear a bell
- listen to other students
- play fairly and include others
- always achieve to the best of their ability both inside the classroom and on the playground
- leave nothing unattempted
6 Endeavour Street
West Ryde NSW 2114
telephone 02 9874 2515
We would like to pay our respects and acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and also pay respect to Elders both past and present.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to https://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.